Today I’m getting to do a tag that a friend of mine started. *throws feathers* This is going to be fun…
Presenting the Sweet Tooth Book Tag…
- Thank and link back to the person who tagged you
- Link back to the creator of the tag- Jenna
- Tag at least five sweet other bloggers. ❤
- Add your own question to the end with your favorite treat. 😉 Let your nominees know that they should pick 7 questions out of all of them to do (but yours included). That way the tag won’t get super-duper long with people adding their questions. 🙂
Alright, let’s get started…
1. OREOS. A book or series you couldn’t get enough of
Guardians of Ga’Hoole. I really love these books. (And the movie too.)
2. LOLLIPOPS. A book you enjoyed as a little kid
The Giving Tree. 🙂
3. SOUR PATCH KIDS. A book that reading once was enough
I don’t reread books that much (cause there’s a bunch of books I want to read). But one that I wouldn’t reread… Probably The Boxcar Children (just because I must pick something and I can’t think of a book I disliked a lot right now… And I probably won’t end up rereading them.)
4. M & Ms. A really long series you liked
The only really long series I can think of right now is the Guardians of Ga’Hoole… Even though I already said that one.
5. KING-SIZED KIT KAT. A really long book you liked
I think Ivy’s Ever After was long. And The Wonderful Wizard of Oz.
6. THREE MUSKATEERS. Your favorite trilogy
Half Upon a Time by James Riley. I enjoy retellings and this was one of the ones that tries to put them together in one world. And I really enjoyed it. *nods*
7. ALMOND JOY. A book that most people didn’t like, but you did (or vise versa)
I’m not sure. But I think several people don’t like Nancy Drew. I liked it.
8. GUMMY BEAR. A retelling that you liked.
Storybound by Marissa Burt. (What can I say? I like retellings. :D)
And that’s all folks. 🙂
What’s a book you couldn’t get enough of?
(If you still want to submit a question for Jack’s interview next month, you can do that here throughout this month)