[Instead of making a nice picture to go here, since it’s kinda already late, you can just read this text and imagine a groundhog chopping a board with its amazing karate skills. And I can pretend that I have a picture here. 😛 ]
Good evening felines! Since I was so late on doing the character interview post, I decided to do it next week, so they aren’t back to back and people have time to ask questions. So today I get to do some belated tags. Don’t know how I got behind even though I enjoy doing them and these are some pretty awesome ones. 😀
First off the Liebster Award… From my friend Dekreel over at The Inky Ramble Beast. She’s pretty cool, so be sure to go check her blog out. :3
- Thank the blog that nominated you for the award. Check.
- Answer the questions they give you. The awesome questions. 😛
- Give 11 fun facts about yourself. Why is this familiar…
- Nominate 11 other bloggers for the award and give them 11 questions to answer. ehh…
Yep, that’s right. I’ve done this tag before. Made by the person who loves eleven… What’s with that? I may not tag eleven people, since I’ve already done this once before. But thanks again Dekreel for tagging me. These are some great questions. So let’s get started…
- Why would a woodchuck chuck wood in the first place?
That is an interesting question. But to answer it I must first introduce you to Mr. Woodchuck aka Mr. Groundhog.
He doesn’t look very happy does he? Nope. That’s because Mr. Beaver (not from Narnia, this is a different Mr. Beaver) was teasing him about being a woodchuck that can’t even chew off a tiny twig if he tried.
There’s his smug face, “Look at me carry this big log and build my big log house.” Sure, sure, Mr. Beaver.
“Look at my house! Ha, ha! Fake woodchuck!” …That was rude…
That’s a very annoyed woodchuck…. So after various insults from Mr. Beaver, Mr. Woodchuck snapped.
Mr. Woodchuck: I am tired of you pestering me. If you must know, I do chew wood! Do my teeth look overgrown to you?
Mr. Beaver: No. But you still don’t chew wood like a woodchuck.
Mr. W: I do. Rodent teeth grow our whole lives and we have to keep them worn down by chewing on wood. So yes, I do chew wood. I chew roots and limbs, branches and back porches. Maybe I don’t build my home out of wood. So what? That’s how you like your home. I enjoy living in my burrow just fine. Maybe I can’t knock down trees. So what? That’s what you do. I dig burrows and that’s what I do. Maybe I don’t even chew as much wood as you. We’re different. That doesn’t mean you have to be rude to me. We’re different and that’s okay. This is how God made us and He knows a whole lot more than me or you. He knows what He’s doing and it’s better than we could ever know.
This was going to be about a competition between them, but it turned into an educational thing, that then turned deep… Who knew… But moving on to the next question.
- If you had the ability to travel back in time, but could only stay in that time for one hour before warping back to present time, “to when” would you go?
An hour feels really short… But it would keep me from dying… Um…. I like castles, and Scotland is pretty. So 14th-16th century Scotland, where I just wander around a castle for an hour. XP Maybe even one of the Rose clan castles (cause I’m part Scottish, by that clan. So it would make it interesting) I really don’t know. XD
- Would you rather live in Antarctica for a year, or the Sahara Desert for a year?
Sahara. I think I would have a better chance of survival. If the power died in Antarctica I’d die. Also it’s very cold outside. In the Sahara, it’s very hot, but people live there easier than Antarctica. And there’s a lot more animals and things to see besides, white, white, white, white, white and maybe some penguins and seals.
- Give the most random use for a cucumber.
To stir soup.
- You get to rule the world for five seconds. What do you do?
Panic. Ask everyone to read their Bibles (it would be more like a reminder, [or maybe they heard about it for the first time and investigate it] cause after five seconds I’m no longer in charge. But maybe it would help people. I don’t know…). So it’d probably go something like, “What?! Okay. Everyone find your Bibles and read them today! . . .I’m Catwing visit my blog!” *shrug* And then the confused inhabitants of earth can figure it out. I don’t know what I’m doing… 😛
- Pick one of your OCs (Original Characters) and give him/her a camera. What does (s)he take a picture of first?
Alexandria Evergreen aka Alex from my WIP Finding Secrets. She takes a picture of her wolves. 🙂
- If a man in a creepy half-mask started calling for you on the other side of your mirror, would you follow him in?
Creepy. Half-mask. In my mirror… I would freeze. I’d probably try to rationalize how this could happen. Panic. And hopefully gain the courage to run out of the room.
- Describe the perfect ice cream sundae.
A banana split is a sundae, right? Cause it would be that. Banana halves with strawberry, chocolate, and vanilla ice cream between them. Drizzled with chocolate syrup and topped with whipped cream and way more cherries than they usually put on.
- If you could design a t-shirt, what would you put on it? What color would it be?
It would look like my character Alex’s shirt. Green shirt with a tree with exposed roots in a circle.
- What is one thing you love about God?
One thing? Okay… *ponders for a while* His mercy. Humanity messed up and yet He sent His Son to take our place so that we could be washed clean and one day be with Him in heaven.
- Pick the GIF that describes the taste of coffee in the most creative way.
I don’t really like coffee…
~ 11 Fun Facts about Me~
- 11 is an odd number, it’s also reversible. That’s not a fact about me.
- I have two black cats.
- I live on 3 acres.
- I enjoyed this tag.
- I’m not tagging anyone cause I already did this tag.
- It’s about 9 pm.
- I probably should’ve written this sooner, but I was shopping.
- You can find some good deals at thrift stores and yard sales, but you don’t know what you’ll find there.
- I should probably write posts ahead of time, but I don’t.
- 10 is an even number.
- Why did whoever made this tag love 11 so much? That’s not a fact.
And that’s all folks! *Looney Tunes theme plays*
Did you know that Woodchucks do actually chew wood?
Did you learn something new today? What is a random use for a cucumber? Did you check out Dekreel’s blog?