Hello again. Since I have only gotten THREE responses to the poll I shall wait on posting the results. So you still have time to go back and answer the questions if you want to. The poll is for everyone/anyone, even if you have only read this post. Have fun with it. You’re welcome.
Link to last post (for those who don’t want to hit back or menu and click on the post to find it)
Link to poll (for the people who want to get there even faster)
Also I don’t know how EIGHT people shared the last post on Facebook (one of them was me, but seven is a good bit. I feel like I started a virus that just multiplies. Muh, ha, ha!). But thank you mysterious people. Y’all made my day. *throws chocolate* I didn’t flunk publicity yet!
I find it funny more people shared it than liked it. I guess they liked it since they shared it. XD
Anyway I was tagged for the My Favorite Things Tag. Which is what you are going to be reading…
I have been tagged by Grace over at Literature For The Light. You should check her out; I really enjoy reading her posts. (That is my opinion, you will have to look to form your own opinion.) Thanks for tagging me!
And thanks to Beth at Beth in Boots for making this tag.
One of the rules is to state the rules, so here are the rules…
- Link back to and thank the person who tagged you.
- Link back to and thank the blogger who began the tag.
- List and picture seven of your favorite things.
- Tag at least seven people (or as many as you can).
- Use the picture above (at Beth’s request).
- List the seven rules.
- Have fun!!!
Okay, a few of my favorite things. Here I go…
1. The Bible (Cause it is the best, most unique book ever. No plot holes, mistakes, errors. Containing historys, allegories, poems. And it’s the inspired Word of God. God’s Word given to humankind. Including the origin of the world. You can’t top that. Nope. You can’t.)
2. Pens, pencils, paper, staplers, sticky notes, notebooks, erasers, office supplies… I’m a writer, what can I say?
3. Guardians of Ga’Hoole series (Books and movie). A world of owls, who have battles, kingdoms, wield fire and ice, cook, invent, read. They can fly. I have always loved flight. The Guardians of Ga’Hoole, who live on the island of Ga’Hoole try to do what’s right and protect others from evil. I will admit the books get a bit stranger toward the end of the series, but I have always loved them (I thought they were an allegory when I was younger. It’s not. The author isn’t christian, sadly. 😦 But I think I have learned a good lot from it.).
4. Animals. Horses, cats, dogs, goats, song birds, raptors, etc. etc. Just all of the animals are amazing (though I still don’t like snakes or spiders or slimy eels or wasps…). They are proof that God exists. As someone so grossly put it you can put a frog in the blender, turn it on and you have all the ingredients to have a frog. But the frog is not alive. So how could it happen by chance? It’s impossible.
5. Music. I find it uplifting and inspirational. Very helpful when there are other noises and I’m trying to write. This quote I found is very thought provoking. *nods*
6. Art. I enjoy looking at it (cause that’s what you do to art) and making it. 🙂
7. Books. A good book takes you on an adventure. Sometimes even teaching you something that you may not even realize you learned or relearned along the way.
Those are a few of my favorite things and now I shall tag some other blogger people.
Addie at The Lion’s Pen
Jess at The Artful Author
RM Archer at Scribes and Archers
Ashley and Rae Marie at Ozark Mountain Cailins